Genre: Folk, World, & Country, Rock
Style: Folk Rock, Prog Rock, Folk
* Mike Rogers - (Acoustic Guitar [Finger Style], Vocals),
* Roger Moon - (Acoustic Guitar [Rhythm], Vocals),
* Chris Belshaw - (Bass Guitar [Fender], Vocals),
* Harold Becket - (Trumpet, Flugelhorn),
* Caroline Attard - (Vocals),
* Terry Durham - (Vocals, Painting [Cover]),
* Henry Spinetti - (Percussion).
A1. Night Games (Andrew Bown, Terry Durham)
A2. Remarkable (Roger Moon)
A3. Bosworth Field (Roger Moon, Terry Durham)
A4. Laugh That Came Too Soon (Roger Moon, Terry Durham)
A5. Singular Day (Terry Durham)
A6. Beautiful Affair (Roger Moon)
B1. Wolf In The Water (Andrew Bown, Terry Durham)
B2. Fall In All Directions (Roger Moon)
B3. Name Certainly Rings A Bell (Andrew Bown)
B4. Bull Jack (Andrew Bown, Roger Moon, Terry Durham)
B5. For You Today (Terry Durham)
B6. Really - Truly (Roger Moon)
- Printed By: MacNeill Press Ltd.
- Made By: MacNeill Press Ltd.
- Recorded At: Sound Techniques
- Engineer: Jerry Boys
- Photography By, Cover [Back Cover Conception]: Michael Cole
- Producer: Andrew Bown.
Around 1969, Caroline Attard moved to a new band that was being formed, Storyteller:
Their first album, Storyteller was produced by Andy Bown and Peter Frampton.
After the 1st album, Rod Clark leaves Storyteller, being substituted by Chris Belshaw:
Their 2nd album, More pages, was produced by Andy Bown alone. It contains the contribution of Henry Spinetti on drums who was to join the band, and Harold Beckett on trumpet and flugelhorn.
Now with Henry Spinetti, this is the new lineup in 1971:
But the band finally parted ways in that same year 1971.
Around that time, Caroline married to Andy Bown, and she became Carolyn Bown.
~ by musiciansolympus.blogspot.com.
Special thanks to my RYM friend, ZenBa!
Storyteller - More Pages (uk 1971, Transatlantic Records).rar (70.91 MB)